Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trapped! By Bertie and our new kitten, Zaphod!


Kitten on one side, dog on the other. Whilst I was watching Burlesque, which Blockbuster had for hire for just $2 today! Also $2 each were Rimmel nail polishes, but thats a whole other story...:P

Hey wait a minute (I hear you say) Kitten? What kitten??? Well, Hubby's! I get a dog, he gets a cat. Though as I keep telling him, it's not a cat yet...just a tiny baby. Of course he named it. Zaphod Beeblebrox! It was that or Slartibartfast and he figured that would be too difficult to say all the time. So Zaphod it is.

Or 'CAT STOP CLAWING MY LEG'

Or 'CAT STOP EATING BERTIE'S FOOD!'

Ha..this is gonna be fun.

So I couldn't really move during the movie, which is fine with me because I tend to sit still during a movie. It's my Dear Husband who fidgets. Drives me nuts! Drives his kitten even more nuts, when poor Zaphod is just trying to sleep :( So that's how he ended up next to me, because he can cuddle up to me without fear that I'll sit on him or anything.

Bertie was so tired he couldn't care less! Poor dog. I don't think he slept well last night because the kitten was yowling. He has settled in a bit more today.

Now if Bertie will leave me alone long enough, I'm going to give myself lovely pink fingernails!

No comments:

Post a Comment